Skin Rehydrating Fillers
The products used in our clinic for this purpose are MESOLIS PLUS, a fourth generation rehydrating filler, one of the latest antiaging product launched by Anteis and RESTYLANE VITTAL by Q Med.
What is the composition of rehydrating filler?
What is Hyaluronic acid?
It is a naturally occurring hydrating agent widely distributed in skin. It binds water and keeps the skin hydrated and toned.
As we age, our skin cells lose their ability to produce hyaluronic acid. As a result, skin dries out and wrinkles appear.
What are the benefits of this rehydrating treatment?
- Removal of fine lines and wrinkles on the face and the neck.
- Delay the onset of future skin wrinkling.
- Improvement of dark circles/ tear trough.
- Reduce the intensity of pigmentation on face, neck, underarms & bikini area.
- Give a natural glow to the face.
- Improve the signs of aging on back of hands, neck and cleavage.
- Rehydration of lips improving dark & cracked lips.
- Instant hydration of very dry skin.
What body areas can be treated with this rehydrating filler?
How is it given in the skin?
Does it hurt during the procedure?
How does the skin look immediately after the treatment?
It looks red and bumpy as there are various blobs and blebs made in the skin to deposit the rehydrating filler in the skin and it can just give mild redness and no bumps if restylane vittal is used.
There can be bruising if used around the eyes and on the neck. Click to View
When do bumps & bruising disappear?
It needs 3-5 days for the injected filler ( bumps ) to get evenly distributed in the skin.
Bruising might take few days to resolve but can be camouflaged by makeup.
What is the treatment protocol?
3-4 treatment sessions administered 4 weeks apart followed by a touch up session after every 3-4 months.
But there can be variations depending on the age of the patient, damage caused to the skin, personal preferences and various other factors.