Botox In Islamabad
Botulinum toxin(Botox in Islamabad) is used to treat certain eye disorders such as crossed eyes (strabismus) and uncontrolled blinking (blepharospasm), to treat muscle stiffness/spasms or movement disorders (such as cervical dystonia, torticollis), and to slow down the recurrence for treated keloids. DFA Clinic Professionally does Botox in Islamabad and Fillers Treatment.
What is Botox Injection?
Botox in Islamabad is used for the treatment of facial wrinkles, fine lines, frown lines, and crow’s feet. Botox in Islamabad is injected under the skin which causes localized relaxation of the muscles thereby smoothing the skin above and reducing wrinkles and fine lines. BOTOX in Islamabad is professionally done at the DFA clinic. FDA has approved Botox injections for cosmetic indications.
Botox in Islamabad vs. Fillers
While Botox in Islamabad is used to freeze the underlying muscle for wrinkle reduction, derma fillers are used to add fullness to areas to achieve facial contouring and liquid rhinoplasty (Non-Surgical Nose Reshape). Fillers are most professionally used for clients at DFA Clinic. Areas of the face that undergo thinning due to aging are treated with dermal fillers in Islamabad to give a fuller and younger look.
How long will Botox in Islamabad results last?
Within 4 days of the treatment, you should start seeing an improvement in the lines on your face, and the final result only kicks in 7-14 days later. The result can last up to 3-6 months but varies from patient to patient.
With repeated Botox treatments, the result of Botox injections can last for longer periods.
Are there any side effects of this procedure?
Botox is FDA-approved for cosmetic use, declaring it a safe product. Minor side effects like bruising can occur which disappears in a few days.
In the hands of an amateur or an inexperienced injector, serious cosmetic disfiguring complications can arise, such as:
- Eyelid/eyebrow drooping/ptosis in case the botulinum is injected in the wrong places.
- Facial asymmetry in the case of Botox jaw slimming
- Eyebrow malpositioning
- In the long run, muscle atrophy can happen due to the over-dosage of Botox especially in the temporal area or around the eyes.
- The body can stop responding to Botulinum toxin by producing antibodies against it if cheap botulinum is used for some time.
Who should administer Botox Injections and fillers?
The simple answer to this question is – medical professionals, dermatologists, and practitioners who have the right skill set and training. It is important to choose the right dermatologist for all your dermatological and aesthetic procedures because malpractice can result in serious consequences. Medical professionals and doctors understand the human anatomy and through their apprenticeship, knowledge, and training, they get the desired results with skillful and effective treatments using Botox in Islamabad.
Importance of understanding anatomy for Botox Injection
The muscles beneath the facial skin consist of soft tissue. These muscles are responsible for facial expressions. They are arranged in a way that when muscles move, they make the skin above them also move. Contraction and relaxation of these muscles cause frowns, laugh lines, and wrinkles.
Nefertiti Face Lift with Botox in Islamabad
- It eliminates the jowls and restores the neatness of the jawline
- Botox Jaw Slimming / Botox Face Slimming
- Botox is placed in masseter muscles to trim the face into a more defined narrow & oval pattern
- Botulinum toxin For Excessive Sweating in Underarms /Hands/Feet
- Hyperhidrosis is a cause of major psychological depression & a reason for many bacterial & fungal infections in overly sweaty areas