Non Surgical Rhinoplasty in Islamabad
Are you bothered by the shape of your nose but hesitant to undergo traditional surgical rhinoplasty? If so, you’re in luck! Dr. Fazeela Abbasi, renowned as one of the best dermatologists in Islamabad, offers a groundbreaking solution known as Non Surgical Rhinoplasty, or as it’s commonly referred to, the “liquid nose job.” Let’s explore what this innovative procedure entails and why it might be the perfect choice for you.
What is Non Surgical Rhinoplasty?
Non surgical rhinoplasty procedures involve the use of dermal fillers which temporarily changes the appearance of your nose.
Non surgical rhinoplasty is also sometimes referred to as non surgical nose job or liquid nose job.
How Does Non Surgical Rhinoplasty Work?
Hyaluronic acid is found in gel-like liquid contained in dermal fillers which reshape your nose and add volume beneath your skin when injected.
If you want impressive results from non surgical rhinoplasty treatment, you should consult with a licensed and experienced professional. To get non surgical rhinoplasty treatment in Islamabad, you can have consultation at DFA as it is renowned for their professional services of rhinoplasty in Islamabad.
The Rhinoplasty Procedure in Islamabad
Non surgical rhinoplasty is a minimally invasive procedure that typically takes only 15 – 45 minutes. Here’s what you can expect during the treatment of rhinoplasty in islamabad:
- Cleansing: The practitioner will start by thoroughly cleansing your nose to prevent infection for safe non surgical nose job.
- Numbing: While the procedure is generally performed without anesthesia, a numbing solution is applied to minimize discomfort. However, if you have a lower pain threshold, topical anesthesia can be requested.
- Filler Injection: Once the treatment area is numb, the practitioner will inject a dermal filler, often hyaluronic acid, into the subdermal tissue of your nose. This filler helps correct minor nose imperfections, providing you with a beautifully contoured nose from non surgical nose job.
Candidacy Criteria for Liquid Nose Job in Islamabad
Are you an ideal candidate for non surgical rhinoplasty? Consider this procedure if you want to:
- Improve minor crookedness of the nose.
- Define an underdeveloped nose.
- Enhance nose symmetry.
- Correct a hanging nasal tip.
- Eliminate nasal bumps.
- Refine nasal contours.
The rightful candidates for liquid rhinoplasty are the ones whose nasal bone is fully grown. If you have breathing issues, you can get surgery at an early age.
Benefits of Non Surgical Rhinoplasty
The most notable benefit of non surgical rhinoplasty treatment is that you can get your desired results without having any plastic surgery.
Other common benefits are as follows.
- You can get immediate results.
- No incisions or scarring involved.
- There is no necessary downtime.
- Treatment time ranges from 45 to 60 mins.
- Changes can be reversed.
Reasons for Rhinoplasty
The people who have gone through nose injury or have slight defects in nose from birth or have been unhappy with their nose appearance shows a will to have liquid nose job.
The possible changes of your nose involve:
- Tip reshaping.
- Narrowed nostrils.
- Changes in size and angle.
- Straightened bridge.
Risk of Liquid Rhinoplasty
Common risks of liquid rhinoplasty are as follows.
- Blurred vision
If you feel any of the following symptoms after having liquid rhinoplasty, consult your doctor as soon as possible.
Commonly Treated Areas by Non Surgical Nose Job
Following areas commonly treated by liquid rhinoplasty.
- Broad nose.
- Crooked slope.
- Curved bridge.
- Angular shaped nose.
- Bulbous tip.
- Bumps or humps.
- Beaked nose.
Pre-Procedure Care for Liquid Rhinoplasty
Before undergoing uon surgical rhinoplasty, it’s essential to follow specific pre-procedure care guidelines to ensure the best results:
- Discontinue blood-thinning medications like aspirin for at least a week before the procedure.
- Avoid taking vitamins or supplements in the week leading up to the procedure.
- Discuss your medical history thoroughly with your practitioner.
- Provide complete details about any prescription medications you are taking to avoid complications.
Post-Procedure Care for Liquid Rhinoplasty
After your non surgical rhinoplasty, you’ll need some aftercare, although there is minimal downtime involved. Here are some general post-procedure guidelines:
- Avoid unnecessary touching of the treated area for at least 12 hours.
- Gently cleanse the treatment area with soap and water.
- In case of swelling, use cold compresses or ice packs.
- Use prescribed medications to manage any side effects, such as pain.
- Continue to avoid blood-thinning agents like aspirin for a week following the procedure.
Traditional Rhinoplasty vs. Non Surgical Rhinoplasty
Candidates who are willing to have dramatic changes to their nose. They should consider traditional rhinoplasty treatment, however the changes from treatment cannot be reversed.
Candidates who are experimental and are willing to have slight changes to their nose to improve how they appear. They should consider non surgical rhinoplasty treatment. It contains less risk as compared to traditional treatment and the changes can be reversed.
Rhinoplasty Before and After
Following figures suggests the results of rhinoplasty before and after.
You can observe the phenomenal changes from the figures of rhinoplasty before and after. Its non surgical and safe. You will be please observe astonishing results of rhinoplasty before and after yourself from professionals.
No, non surgical rhinoplasty can be reversed.
If the treatment would be done by a professional than non surgical nose job is safe.
Before injecting dermal fillers in the desired areas, topical anesthetic is applied to numb your skin for the procedure. The professional will start to inject dermal fillers to achieve the desired results. You may feel slight pinches from injection during the procedure.
Recovery takes one or two days after the treatment.
Non surgical nose job will last after several months.
It can offer slight changes but not the dramatic changes to your appearance.
If the surgery is not performed by the professional, it may cause your nose to grow bigger.
A non surgical nose job can make your nose appear narrower by strategically adding dermal filler.
Dermal fillers, like hyaluronic acid fillers, are commonly used for non surgical nose jobs.
Yes, you can wear glasses after non surgical nose job.
For experimental changes to your appearance, nonsurgical nose job worth it.
The non surgical rhinoplasty cost in Pakistan depends on the healthcare provider’s experience, the type of fillers required for treatment and the time span of procedure. Non surgical rhinoplasty in Pakistan typically ranges from PKR 30,000 to PKR 100,000 or more.